Canadian Long Umbrella
This umbrella is inspired by our home country of Canada, with its red and black buffalo plaid interior, and its durable frame is tough enough to stand up to the harsh Canadian weather also!
- Steel shaft that adds strength to the umbrella.
- Full fiberglass ribs designed to flex in the wind and spring back to its original shape.
- 190T Formosa nylon fabric, a high performance fabric with additional water repellency and durability.
- Reinforced tips on the ends of the ribs. These tips are designed to stay sewn on longer than the traditional tips.
- Matte black hook handle.
- Easy automatic opening.
- 23" ribs, 46" arc; diameter is approximately 40" when open; length is approximately 35" from end-to-end when closed.
- One year frame warranty and lifetime service guarantee.
- 5% of every purchase is donated to local charities that support mental health, with the aspiration of helping others to find a brighter perspective during the "rainy days" in their lives.